.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Letter of Intent Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Letter of Intent - Essay Example ience provided me with a detailed insight into construction and architectural drawings and visual and mechanical inspection of various building elements. I observed the importance of having good leadership and managerial skills in order to excel in the field as an executive. While I explored and polished my leadership and managerial skills in this job, I realized that the importance of being formally qualified in the same cannot be overemphasized. This experience spurred an interest in me to specialize in education and leadership. Five years from now, I want to see myself among the top management executives in my company. I need to have thorough understanding and knowledge of the critical knowledge areas of management band leadership in order to realize my plans. My goal is to establish a strong business model wherein I lead responsibly and effectively. I am positive that getting a Master degree in Education and Leadership from Thompson Rivers University will open new doors of opportunity for me and speak for my competencies and skills as a learned leader before the prospective

No comments:

Post a Comment