.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Generation Limbo Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 1

Generation Limbo - Essay Example The current job crisis is a problem that requires critical thinking. To deal with this reality, I will have an open mind concerning which job I can do. I will have to accept any kind of work outside law field. In the event that nothing is forthcoming, I will initiate personal project, for example, open a fast food shop. I believe trying my hand at entrepreneurship will help me to face the problem of job crisis bravely. With the current state of the job market, no single graduate feels safe after graduating because of dwindling job opportunities. Like any other graduate, I must admit that I am very anxious and stressed at the same time about my future. I have invested a lot in education and failing to get a job would be very disastrous. In my opinion, college can help graduates by forming an alliance with various employers so that when students graduate, they can have direct links to potential employers. Also, establishing guidance and counseling program to deal with unemployment challenges can help reduce the level of stress among

No comments:

Post a Comment