.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Mysterious Story Essay

It was a sunny Saturday morning, my first time hiking and we were on the road to the Drakensberg mountains. My dad, Lanny, was driving us and I was lying on the patronize berth listening to music. Oh yes and my little brother Ross was in the passenger seat speaking to my dad, asking him about hiking. When we had arrived at 1100 am we were meshing in at one of the hotels close to our hiking trails starting point. We were un-packing and ready to get along some sleep for the big day ahead of us. Waking up at the crack of dawn was hard yet we were able to do it and make snacks for the hike. At 600am we were ready to hike and at the trail. As we started it seemed easy but continued to get harder. My younger brother Ross was attempt up the mountain and asked me to carry his bag for him.I had a distant thought I should be nice to him because if something had to happen to him I wouldnt like it if the last thing I said was nasty. We had been hiking for just over an hour when we decide d to stop for a break and brunch. My brother was in need of the toilet. We told him to just go behind the bush. I heard a rustle in the bushes around us and a cold boot ran through me. HELP We ran to the bush he was behind. Looking around we saw marks and footprints on the ground. We followed them down the bank. Running as fast as we could, we saw the huge creature. It turned around, we dived behind a shrub, I tire outt think it saw us. Jumping up again, we were out of breathing space but continued chasing.The creature was very big with white fur, larger than a gorilla or a bear. We were determined to find him and as we approached the village that these Sasquatch type beasts were using, we peeped over the fences made of steaks and vines, we were sure Ross was in big(p) danger. When looking over the walls we saw many of the Sasquatches and searched for little Ross among the crowd of beasts. We had made up our minds, we were going in. After we tried to get his attention some(pre nominal) times we noticed he was in such great infract that he didnt recognize us. Hiding behind each tavern and bush. Jumping and rolling from bush to bush. Then BangThere the vigorous of something landing behind us. We turned around and saw its giant feet so ran. But we were no match for them, they surrounded us. My dad said, just be calm well be fine. They tied us up and mystify us each in separate taverns. I saw my impale pack and tried to get the Swiss army knife out, but the primitive Sasquatch saw me and couldnt understand what I was doing so he locked me up in small dark room. They took off my ropes and confiscated my bag. They left me in this room with only the belongings in my pockets and my clothes. I wrote this message on my cell phone and sent it to everyone I know. Please try hold back us

No comments:

Post a Comment